Thursday, August 26, 2010

Take the Greens Survey

In an effort to gather important statistics on weather and its effect on golf greens during the spring and summer of 2010 I have initiated a short 5 question survey. Superintendents that have taken the survey spent an average of less than one minute, even though a short survey takes so little time the results may be significant as I have already witnessed. I already have over 100 respondents.


I will supply the information to all on this blog in approximately two weeks. Just follow this link, nothing for sale, no promotions, no catch, just a service to the industry that may need some stats on one of the worst weather seasons in recent memory for turfgrass.

I also send a weekly bulletin with information pertinent to golf course management, if you would like to receive, by email, please use the email (to the right) link and simply mail to me, in the subject line type; BULLETIN.

All my best, Mike

No comments: