Monday, August 30, 2010

First Weeks Results from Greens Survey

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE

After 337 responses these are the preliminary results on just one cross tabulation. I post this information after just six days but have yet to put a report together to explain some of the results. I will leave this survey active until September 3rd at 12:00 Noon.

This short survey is compliments of me, I guarantee the results have not been tampered with and there are no duplicates surveys allowed. The five questions have been designed by me with no conceived bias to any entity or methods of golf course management. A complete analysis of the survey will be forthcoming.


Considering the amount of responses the survey has a confidence level of 95%, and an accuracy of + or – of less than 5%.

Thank you to all participants.

No comments: